September 18, 2018 – September 21, 2018
1225 Dublin Road
Registration for the CAA CAPS Session has Closed. Please visit www.naahq.org for online course information.
Course Cost: $1250.00 per person
Enroll in CAPS Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor Course that takes you to the next level in property management. it fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
You will learn about:
- Recruiting high-performing employees
- Employee performance, engagement and retention
- Minimizing conflict through stakeholder communications
- Ethical behavior and conflicts of interest
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Due diligence process
- Property takeover process
- Capital improvement plans
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures and incident reporting compliance
- Minimizing legal risk and liability
- Regulatory agency oversight of assisted housing
- Analyzing property performance data to inform action
- Management agreements
- Evaluating and reporting property performance using key performance indicators
NAAEI Refund Policy: Absolutely no refunds will be issued. If, for any reason you cannot attend the course, you or your company may send someone in your place. If you choose to drop the class and cannot replace your seat, you may receive a credit towards another National Training course.