This 3 hour class covers the most common plumbing service rquests. During this course we explain the plumbing system, from the water meter, following the supply line into the building, to where the water comes out of the fixture, and down through the drain. We will also go over the installation of fixtures along with drain cleaning, safety, and problem diagnosis of toilets.
Topics covered in this class:
- Correct water pressure
- The parts and operation of a water heater
- Replacement or repair of a vanity or kitchen sink and faucet
- Use of common plumbing tools
- Servicing, parts, and troubleshooting a toilet
- Proper tehniques for servicing, cleaning, and resetting a disposal
- Health concerns while making plumbing repairs
- Chemicals and their use in plumbing
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be submitted to the CAA in writing five days prior to the course. Substitutions are accepted. No shows will be billed.